Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Schools Out!!!

Well its that time of year again, that time when the kids are so excited to no longer have to get up early, go to bed early, and that darn homework. In saying this, they will all be singing a completely different tune in approximately 10 days or so...you know the tune, I'm bored, There's nothing to do, and my favorite, can I borrow 5 bucks to go to the movies? Bless their hearts!!!
Well that's the way it goes and that is the way it has always gone to some degree or another!! Welcome to parenthood folks. It certainly looks different on this side of the fence...remember what it was like to be a kid??

Well the following pics are some pics of our first "Summer Time Fun" of the season...enjoy!!

Are You Ready Mom & Dad??


WOW!!



Still Got It!!!!


Hang On Tight Mom's Gonna Drive!!!



Is this Gilligan or Mary Ann??





2 comments:

Wood Family Memories said...

LUV your post :) It's so true too! I am trying to plan the whole summer so I don't hear the saying I'M BORED..... I am looking forward to this summer though! Lots of lake trips :) Oh ya baby

Love ya lots! Talk soon

Wood Family Memories said...

SLACKER - get some posts!!! You have a whole week off, lets see some baby'

WUV YA!