I ran across this photo and decided to write a post. These are our wonderful children Josh, Justin, Kayla, Lance and Jesse. We went to the Hogle Zoo With Grandpa Kesler and Grandma Jody and had such a BLAST!! . They have taken all the Gran kids for the last few years. Grandpa Kesler and Grandma Jody are such awesome people, they have so many wonderful qualites and show their love to all my kids in their own special ways.
My kids have grown up so much, and so fast! Josh is a fantastic wrestler and almost graduated, (Boy I'm getting old) Justin is playing baseball now and doing wonderful, Kayla "Soccer" say no more :), Lance is also into baseball and has a great passion for it along with his NEW 4wheeler, Jessy is so cute! She is going into 2nd grade and learning so much. She is starting soccer and loving it. She lost her 1st front tooth and BOY was she stoked (Toothfairy) gave her a BIG $2.00, man I wish I got that.
I love all my kids, they are close to my heart! I enjoy watching them grow up and go through all the trial and errors. Its fun being a mother :) Hope you enjoy this fun colage
Friday, May 16, 2008
The Cutest "FIVE"
Posted by Brotherton Memories at 9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment